Ministry of Government and Consumer Services
Central Production and Verifications Branch
375-393 University Avenue, 2nd Floor
Harmonized Sales Tax (HST):
Canada Revenue Agency
Registration for HST is optional if you are earning less than $30,000 of sales revenues for the year. You may not charge HST to clients unless you are registered with Canada Revenue Agency.
Canadian Code of Advertising Standards
(Advertising & Promotion companies should comply)
Municipal Operating License:
Not required for this business
Zoning Requirements and Sign Permits for your location:
(All inquiries are made in person - contact closest district)
North: 5100 Yonge St., 1st Fl.
West: 2 Civic Centre Court, 1st Fl.
South: 100 Queen St. W., 1st Fl.
East: 150 Borough Dr., 3rd Fl.
- Advertising Standards Canada, http://www.adstandards.com/
- Interactive Advertising Bureau of Canada, http://www.iabcanada.com/
- Canadian Marketing Association, http://www.the-cma.org/
- The Advertising Club of Toronto, http://www.adclub.ca/
- Retail Advertising & Marketing Club Canada, http://www.raccanada.ca/
- Canada Business Ontario, http://www.cbo-eco.ca/